Thursday, January 26, 2012

Advice from a Fellow Student for Informational Report

Jan. 31, 2012

Advice from a Fellow Student, Integrated

For my most recent assignment for ENG 102-42, I was asked to collaborate with a fellow student about the process of writing our Informational Reports. J. read my summaries of my interview and listed sources, helping me to understand what to change.

J. advised me to not simply use one newspaper article, but the two I listed, since together, they would clarify my points in my paper better. Since I was struggling to make things as deep and understandable with only one article, J. agreed with me that it would probably be better to include both.

J. also confirmed that I should stress my interview, since it had provided me with the strongest sense of writing in my profession. She agreed with me that if I structured my paper with an emphasis on the interviewee's answers, it would make my paper better constructed.

No comments:

Post a Comment